Who we are
Our website address is: https://canary-vacations.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Why do we process your personal details? Canary Vacations processes your personal details for the following purposes:
- To deal with and make reservations via the Website.
- To tell you about offers, promotions and recommendations which may interest you (always with your permission)
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your custom-er service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To carry out surveys, compile statistics and for market research.
Under certain conditions Canary Vacations may pass on your personal data to these third parties:
- The Authorities
- We may share or reveal your details and personal information if required to by law, by a government agency or investigating body (or under any legal authority), legal process, judicial investigation, or by court order or citation. Canary Vacations will also share your details if strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activity.
- Suppliers of products and services
- By contracting products and/or services offered on Canary Vacations website and which may be subcontracted by us, Canary Vacations will require to share a User’s data of a personal nature with the suppliers of these products/services (Tourist Guides, Travel Agencies, tour operators and other intermediaries, organisers of package tours, boats, airlines etc.) with which we have commercial links, and they are obliged to use your personal details exclusively to complete the contract. In any case, Canary vacations won’t give your details to anyone outside the organisation.
The case may also arise where Canary Vacations has to give these third parties general statistical information and various information about our Website, which will never include any identifying details of the User.
In accordance with European legislation on data protection, Canary Vacations has strict procedures in place to avoid incorrect use of personal information and unauthorised access.
With the aim of protecting and saving your personal details, we have implemented appropriate procedures and business systems. Moreover, we have implemented and used security procedures as well as physical and technical restrictions to access and use of personal information. Only authorised persons may accede to personal information for the purpose of doing their job in relation to our services.
We keep your credit card details for a maximum of 30 days after the reservation is made. After this time, your credit card information will be irretrievably deleted from our system.
You may revise the information we hold about you at any time, exercising your right to access, correct, cancel and object to your personal details. Canary Vacations di GIONI 7 slu is responsible for the file in Calle Los Pinos, 3 – Playa del Aguila/ San Bartolome de Tirajana Gran Canaria España CIF: B76320092.
You may see the information we hold on you at any time.
For your convenience, the user may exercise his rights and request his personal data by e-mail. You may request your personal details by sending an email to:
In the subject line of the email, please write “Request for personal details”.
If your personal information is incorrect, we can change this on request. If you would like Canary Vacations to remove your personal details from our database, send us an email to the email address above.
Canary Vacations di Gioni 7 slu is a private limited liability company and has its head office is in Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain. Canary Vacations is responsible for processing and managing your personal data and is incorporated under the laws in force in Spain. Any relation between Canary Vacations and the User shall be administrated by the laws of Spain. Both parties are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of San Bartolomé de Tirajana for any litigious issue arising from the existence, content and/or interpretation of these Private Policy and General Terms and Conditions.
Registration and tax data are those detailed below:
Canary Vacations di Gioni 7 slu sede Calle los Pinos, 3 – 35100 Playa del aguila / Las Palmas / Gran Canaria, España CIF: B76320092 -Intermediador turistico I-0003982.1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this declaration